- Erik: Playin ball on xbox then I'm gonna head up to my house in a few. You?
- Me: Done at the gym. Gonna visit mom at work as she gets off. I feel redevirginized.
- Erik: Redevir....ahh I get it. Hehe
- Me: Because it hurts but feels good. Haha.
- Me: *watching nick@nite* I don't like him w/ long hair.
- Kuya: Who? Jose Garcia?
- Me: WHAT? Who is Jose Garcia?
- Kuya: Who's that guy on TV?
- Me: You mean GEORGE LOPEZ?!
- Me & Mom: Hahahahahaha!!
1. I like Radiohead
2. I walk up the stairs two at a time.
3. I have witnessed a moshpit
4. I have experienced a moshpit
5. I once caught a fish on vacation
6. I have punched/attacked a teacher
7. I have seen someone die
8. I have made fried dough
9. I have been in a New York City taxi
10. My hair is its natural color
11. A movie had made me cry
12. A book has made me cry
13. A song has made me cry
14. I have been saved by a lifeguard
15. I am for the death penalty
16. There have been times when I seriously wished I could kill myself.
17. I know someone else who attempted suicide.
18. I don’t show my emotions.
19. I am a pessimist.
20. I usually have no self confidence.
21. People have told me they trust me.
22. There is a TV in this room.
23. I am next to a window.
24. I have given directions to someone in a car.
25. Someone has borrowed something and not given it back yet.
26. I’m a perfectionist.
27. I usually try not to bring attention to myself.
28. My parents want to know what I have for homework.
29. We sometimes watch musicals in music class.
30. I’m using a mac computer.
31. I’m home alone.
32. I’m an oldest child.
33. I have a belt on.
34. It’s studded.
35. I have plans for today.
36. We’re allowed to chew gum at school.
37. I live for summer.
38. Sometimes I act like I have OCD.
39. I could people-watch all day.
40. I’ve tried to be a vegetarian.
41. Really skinny people annoy me.
42. Lime green is an awesome color
43. I can touch my thumb to my pinkie around my wrist.
44. I can know someone’s scent and know they’re near me.
45. My parent(s) is/are a health freak.
46. I try to use correct spelling/grammar on the computer.
47. I know the difference between its and it’s.
48. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda.
49. I can get very annoyed by happy people.
50. I wish my hair was naturally curly.
51. I’m sarcastic a lot.
52. I’m at least a little bit Irish.
53. I don’t tell people’s secrets.
54. I don’t like the name Peg.
55. I’ve slipped on a banana peel.
56. I’m very ticklish.
57. I give people the silent treatment when I’m mad instead.
58. I wear my pajama pants to school.
59. Swallowing pills is difficult for me.
60. I get scared in elevators.
61. I’ve been in a car for 7 hours straight.
62. I like going on the subway.
63. I’ve seen the same movie twice in a row.
64. Sometimes I wish I could get plastic surgery
65. I have fallen down the stairs.
66. I prefer pools to oceans.
67. I have stayed up until 2:00 doing homework the whole time.
68. I’ve cried myself to sleep.
69. It would almost be worth breaking a leg to use crutches.
70. I’ve fainted in public.
71. I hate bermuda shorts.
72. Big lips are attractive.
73. I like milk in my tea
74.I never wear skirts.
75. My nails are fake.
76. I can swear in different languages.
77. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
78. A stranger has tried to give me money.
79. Lipstick is uncomfortable.
80. My favorite band broke up.
81. I have some friends in my neighborhood.
82. I pack my own lunches for school.
83. I hate words with too many consonants together.
84. I’ve went three days without taking a shower.
85. Laptop mouses are impossible.
86. I have dropped something today.
87. My away message is always up to avoid people.
88. I’ve worn earphones/headphones without music to avoid people.
89. People have complimented my handwriting.
90. I know what aperture and shutter speed are.
91. I say like a lot, even though I try not to.
92. My pinkies are crooked.
93. I have a sibling in college.
94. I’ve danced in the rain before.
95. I know who wrote Great Expectations.
96. I don’t know how to do the laundry.
97. I hate doing the dishes.
98. I make index cards for school even when they’re not required.
99. I love making microwave s’mores
100. I have meditated before.
This has always been one of my favorite JM quotes. My man is wise.
(via allthingsalishan)(via fuckyeahjohnmayer)
Yes, I just said that. Yes, I know it sounds super cliché. No, I have no clue where the hell it came from. But who said it was a bad thing? :)
I lalalalaLOVE my boyfriend. ♥
Guys are all surfers in the ocean of love. Guys go out — packin’ 6, 8, some even 10 or 12. Some guys go looking for big ones, the ones with the big pipes that they can get into… Other guys just like enjoying their company and cruise. Some guys go after every single wave they see; Others wait for the right ones. Sometimes they wait for the waves; Sometimes they ride one and catch the next one going by.
As for Girls? We’re the waves the guys go after. Waves, like girls, come in all different sizes. Some are big, some are small. Some are tall, some are short. But waves, again like girls, tend to behave differently… Some like to swallow you up, and some spit you out. But usually, the guy won’t be able to realize how they behave until it’s way too late.
Trying to surf the right wave is like trying to find the right girl. You see one from afar, and the closer and closer you get to it the more you start to notice if it’s the right one for you. Sometimes you take a chance and it’s not all you expected it to be. Other times they’ll look good, and when you go for em, you find out they’re not all that great. Sometimes more than one guy can go for a wave… Other times no one will.
Then there are the ones that get away… First you paddle and go hard for it, but you can never catch it. Someone else gets that wave, leaving you to only watch and wonder. Then there are the perfect ones. The ones you stay with for a long time. Everything at that point is good. You’re cruising, just enjoying every part of it like nothing in the world matters but you and that wave.
And then you see it fall apart. It just stops. You don’t really know what happens; It just falls apart. Eventually the relationship just has to abandon ship. After that, some guys leave for a bit. They don’t want anything to do with waves, especially if they go down hard. Then there are some guys who just decide to brush it off and go back out looking.
But plain & simple… Guys are like surfers; Girls are like waves.
Whether you’re in love or not, I think this could be applicable to any kind of relationship: family, friends, significant other. It’s a good read.
Trust is a very important factor for all relationships. When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to suspicion, suspicion generates anger, anger causes enmity and enmity may result in separation.
A telephone operator told me that one day she received a phone call. She answered, “Public Utilities Board.” There was silence. She repeated, “PUB.” There was still no answer. When she was going to cut off the line, she Heard a lady’s voice, “Oh, so this is PUB. Sorry, I got the number from my Husband’s pocket but I do not know whose number it is.”
Without mutual trust, just imagine what will happen to the couple if the telephone operator answered with just “hello” instead of “PUB”…
NO POINTING FINGERS
A man asked his father-in-law, “Many people praised you for a successful marriage. Could you please share with me your secret?” The father-in-law answered in a smile, “Never criticize your wife for her shortcomings or when she does something wrong. Always bear in mind that because of her shortcomings and weaknesses, she could not find a better husband than you.”
We all look forward to being loved and respected. Many people are afraid of losing face. Generally, when a person makes a mistake, he would look around to find a scapegoat to point the finger at.
This is the start of a war.
We should always remember that when we point one finger at a person, the other four fingers are pointing at ourselves.
If we forgive the others, others will ignore our mistake too.
CREATING PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS?
A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and requested “I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one.” The SDU officer said, “Your requirements, please.” “Oh, good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home, during my leisure hour & if I don’t go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest.”
The officer listened carefully and replied, “I understand you need television.”
There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband, because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife.
Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up and discover that marriage is not a bed of roses.
The nightmare begins.
Many relationships fail because one party tries to overpower another, or demands too much. People in love tend to think that love will conquer all and their spouses will change the bad habits after marriage.
Actually, this is not the case. There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that “It is easier to reshape a mountain or a river than a person’s character.” It is not easy to change. Thus, having high expectation on changing the spouse character will cause disappointment and unpleasantness.
It would be less painful to change ourselves and lower our expectations.
There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that “A speech will either prosper or ruin a nation.”
Many relationships break off because of wrong speech.
When a couple is too close with each other, we always forget mutual respect and courtesy. We may say anything without considering if it would hurt the other party.
A friend and her millionaire husband visited their construction site.
A worker who wore a helmet saw her and shouted, “Hi, Emily! Remember me? We used to date in the secondary school.” On the way home, her millionaire husband teased her, “Luckily you married me. Otherwise you will be the wife of a construction worker.” She answered, “You should appreciate that you married me. Other wise, he will be the millionaire and not you.”
Frequently exchanging these remarks plants the seed for a bad relationship. It’s like a broken egg - cannot be reversed.
Different people have different perception. One man’s meat could be another man’s poison.
A couple bought a donkey from the market. On the way home, a boy commented, “Very stupid. Why neither of them ride on the donkey? “Upon hearing that, the husband let the wife ride on the donkey. He walked besides them.
Later, an old man saw it and commented, “The husband is the head of family. How can the wife ride on the donkey while the husband is on foot?” Hearing this, the wife quickly got down and let the husband ride on the donkey.
Further on the way home, they met an old Lady. She commented, “How can the man ride on the donkey but let the wife walk. He is no gentleman.” The husband thus quickly asked the wife to join him on the donkey.
Then, they met a young man. He commented, “Poor donkey, how can you hold up the weight of two persons. They are cruel to you.” Hearing that, the husband and wife immediately climbed down from the donkey and carried it on their shoulders. It seems to be the only choice left. Later, on a narrow bridge, the donkey was frightened and struggled.
They lost their balance and fell into the river.
You can never have everyone praise you, nor will everyone condemn you. Never in the past, not at present, and never will be in the future. Thus, do not be too bothered by others words if our conscience is clear.
This is a true story which happened in the States. A man came out of his home to admire his new truck. To his puzzlement, his three-year-old son was happily hammering dents into the shiny paint of the truck. The man ran to his son, knocked him away, hammered the little boy’s hands into pulp as punishment.
When the father calmed down, he rushed his son to the hospital. Although the doctor tried desperately to save the crushed bones, he finally had to amputate the fingers from both the boy’s hands. When the boy woke up from the surgery & saw his bandaged stubs, he innocently said, “Daddy, I’m sorry about your truck.” Then he asked, “but when are my fingers going to grow back?”
The father went home & committed suicide.
Think about this story the next time someone steps on your feet or you wish to take revenge.
Think first before you lose your patience with someone you love.
Trucks can be repaired. Broken bones & hurt feelings often can’t. Too often we fail to recognize the difference between the person and the performance. We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.
People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.
Learn to be smooth and respectful. Come correct, look nice. No girl is going to talk to you if you look sleezy. Look nice, nothing too much. Ask her name, compliment her. Look at her eyes. Don’t stare at her boobs or ass. Let her know your interested in her and not the other things that should be extra. Don’t “Holler”. Were humans not animals, act like one. Know how to keep up with a conversation. Learn to be diverse, be honest in a conversation. Don’t lie about things just to keep things in common. Just learn to keep it clean, not every girl is stupid like in the movies. Easy to get in. Oh and be yourself.
Time for change.
And it’s the damned truth.
01000110 01001101 01001100
- Me: I think my family and I should go to rehab.
- Erik: Why?
- Me: My dad is in the backyard making Korean BBQ ribs again. We're addicted.